Low Water Pressure Problems? We Can Help!
The Pentek Intellidrive Constant Pressure Variable Speed Drive
You don’t have to live with low water pressure. If your shower becomes a trickle because the dishwasher is on or you are watering your lawn it is because your well water system or water supply pipeline is lacking in water pressure. A constant pressure water system improves the low-pressure problem. It also helps appliances like washing machines work more efficiently.
Homeowners with water pressure problems experience weak showers, unclean dishes, dry lawns and more. The Pentek Intellidrive Water Pressure Control Center is an “Intelligent Variable Frequency Drive” that directs changes in submersible pump motor speed, responding to fluctuations in household demand. It maintains constant water pressure, regardless of how many people or appliances are using water at the same time. The system is more efficient, allows you to use a smaller water tank, has a computerized drive and provides built-in pump protection.
- Built-In Pump/Motor Protection – Extends the life of your investment.
- Soft Start/Coast-to-Stop – Minimizes mechanical stress on pumping system.
- Space-Saving Solution- Utilizes a smaller pressure tank to save space.
- Energy Savings – Variable speed automatically adjusts to fluctuating demand.
- Built in Fault Log- Stores 15 faults with time stamps, making simpler diagnostics.
Talk To An Expert and See If A Constant Pressure System Is Right For You
We Provide the following Services
- Water Well Preventative Maintenance
- Water Well Inspections
- Water Quality Testing
- Well Yield Testing
- Well Video Camera Inspections
- Water Well Pressure Tanks
- Well Pump Replacement and Service
- Water Well Drilling